Saturday, March 7, 2009

HOW WELL DOES ZADE KNOW HIS DADDY????

well hes only 2.(Untill monday) but its still cute what he said



1. What is something dad always says to you?you can have a Popsicle
2. What makes dad happy? long pause...money so he can buy special dinner
3. What makes dad sad? i make him sad because
4. How does your dad make you laugh? he tickles me
5. What was your dad like as a child? he was a baby like mine
6. How old is your dad? 6
7. How tall is your dad? way big
8. What is his favorite thing to do? mmmm... something Popsicles
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?i run around and when i eat a bunch and then i found candy was in the eggs and thats why i love him
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?it will be 6 and 29 and 5
11. What is your dad really good at? really good at work
12. What is your dad not very good at? he is good... he is good
13. What does your dad do for his job? he fixes my treehouse.lets go get another popsicle blue popsicle please
14. What's your dad's favorite food? popsicles and dinner... i like popsicles mmm popsicles bule popsicles mm
15. What makes you proud of your dad?he makes me happy
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? super why and spiderman daddy
17. What do you and your dad do together? make dinner and a game
18. How are you and your dad the same? makes me money to buy dinner
19. How are you and your dad different? that makes me happy
20. How do you know your dad loves you? he does hug me
21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? he likes to go to the temple

6 comments:

julianne orth said...

that is pretty good, my sister in law did this as a tag, but i wasn't sure if my kids were old enough to give me real answers. I am pretty sure zade likes popsicles.... just a little!

Rosanne Orgill said...

I love this list it is so cute! I think Zade likes popsicles. I wouldn't think that Zade would be old enough to do something like this but he actually did a really good job.

Rochelle said...

I think he likes Popsicles. Thats funny:) And Davey does like money, don't we all:). I haven't asked Hunter, I dont think he would make it through all the ?'s

Rachael said...

Cuuuuutte!

Amanda said...

That is cute to hear exactly what they say. I love popsicles too Zade. That is all I want in the delivery room:)

Tiff Keetch said...

lol.. my favorite one is "what's he not good at? he is good, he is good."

love this!

(and Davey I haven't forgotten about that video for good - I still haven't figured out how to get the stinkin' video off our camera...)

Find your car. Keep your car

via IFTTT