Wednesday, December 24, 2008

3 Stages of a Man's Life

"There are three stages of a man's life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn't believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus." ~ Author Unknown





Tonight was so much fun. Zade has been talking about the orange truck from sam's club for months now. I don't know if he had half as much fun as I did though. It doesn't get any better than this. I have never seen him so excited. He was shaking from excitement. I've said it before and i'll say it again, I absolutely love being a dad.

7 comments:

Joe said...

Wow, I loved it, this was so cool to watch, making memories that will last a lifetime. Good job Santa!!

Rosanne Orgill said...

I love it!!!!!!!!! What a great idea to video tape it. Zade looks so excited. He could hardly contain himself. I miss those days of watching you kids get so excited It is truly fun being a parent I am so glad that Heavenly Father allowed us to have the opportunity. Too much fun

James said...

I like that quote. At the end Zade is so excited, all he can do is yell "open it" and "candy!"

Rochelle said...

So fun!! I made Doug watch it so he can know what to expect next year. :). Looks like so much fun!!! We've got to figure out a way to get some noise up on the roof.
Love the quote too.

Rochelle said...

Oh and where were you Davey???

Doug Larson said...

I think we'll have Davey come to our house next year!!

Marc and Rachael said...

That was SO AWESOME!!!!!!! You guys are great!

And Davey--hope all went well with the rest of Penny's wedding videos!!

LETS TALK SPANISH

via IFTTT