Friday, August 28, 2009

So What!

So what if I only do a blogpost when I have a
new video to show. It's what I do. I got to
go wakeboarding with my old friend Josiah.
He's pretty much pro and me, not so much. I'm
just happy to be out on the lake. We went at
6 in the morning. The air was a little chilly
but the water was great. Jimmy Joe and Doug came
along. It was awesome.
Anyways here's the little video I put together of
the fun.

Wakeboarding at Utah Lake from Davey Orgill on Vimeo.

Josiah McCarty
Doug Larson
Davey Orgill
Jimmy Joe Orgill
Listed From Awesome
to First time.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

You are so talented... with the video! :)

James said...

For the record. I stayed longer than the 2 seconds that it shows me staying up.

Yo said...

that was awesome - one day I will be able to do that!

Rosanne Orgill said...

wow how much fun is that

Find your car. Keep your car

via IFTTT