Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Party

We had our first real party at our house. We still need to
have a housewarming party though. Thanks to everyone
who came over for the superbowl party. It was tons of fun
and we actually watched the game and it was actually exciting.
Unfortunately joanna and daisy's team won in the end.
I snapped a picture of daisy as the steelers scored that last
touchdown. She was pretty excited. The 3d halftime thing
was kind of lame but we had fun wearing the glasses mom
brought.





4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Thanks for the party!!! Daisy is the future Cheerleader, she even has good form:) I need copies of the pics.

Rachael said...

Oh, Daisy is priceless!

Rosanne Orgill said...

those are great pics. Thanks for the fun party. It was so fun to be with everyone. I loved the glasses, but you couldn's see the 3D very well, I love Daiseys cheer, what perfect form. Go parties

Rosanne Orgill said...

I love the bathtub pic. I used to go over to our cousins that had an indoor bathroom and we would all get in the tub,(girls only) and it was a blast.

LETS TALK SPANISH

via IFTTT