Monday, February 2, 2009

New Home Pix

So here are the long awaited photos of the inside of our new home. We love it so much. We are so happy to be here. It feels so big compared to the house in Ogden. Anyways here they are. April did a great job with the paint colors and decorating. She's the best!!




Below is the loft that we turned into the bedroom.
It's the office till we finish the basement.
there was no door or wall and the railing went
all the way to that back wall. It turned out great.

Little Daisy's room.

Master Bathroom. big tub and shower.

Master Bedroom. Love it

King Zades Lightning Mcqueen slide bed with the tv underneath.



1st room when you come in the house. Formal living room
or something like that.

living room with the fireplace. oh yeah.

The red kitchen is back.

11 comments:

Joe said...

Nice house, you've done a lot with it already

Rachel said...

Love the new house!, and great decorating!!

julianne orth said...

I love it! I love your bedroom the best I think, Congrats!I will have to come see it again all done.

Rochelle said...

LOVE IT!!!

Rachael said...

WOW!!

Yo said...

Beautiful home - I love the paint colors. When's the party?

Rosanne Orgill said...

The house looks great. I love it. The painting job really makes a difference. You are good with picking out the right colors. When's that party, you know me, I love parties because we can all be together.

Josh and Heather said...

Your house looks gorgeous! We definitely need to come check it out. I loved Daisy's room, did you paint all the dots by hand???

April and Davey said...

they are wall stickers.
they go on and come off pretty easy.

Tiff Keetch said...

Nice work!! Love the colors. I'm jealous that it's done. Ours will forever be a work in progress.

Muffin said...

what a beautiful home. thanks to target and dwell studio for getting together to make that beautiful bed spread! Isn't that the best? I almost got the same one.

We need to get together some time now that you live so close. We would love to have you over for dinner.

Find your car. Keep your car

via IFTTT