So almost every year since we've been married, we've celebrated new years at our house. this year was no different. Lots of good times. This year Zade was old enough to stay awake till midnight. Only problem was he almost pee'd his pants. I love the smile on his face at about 2 seconds to midnight. I love my family.
This is our family blog. We love to have fun and spend time together and promote goodness. #findgoodineverything
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So it all started about 18 weeks ago when I felt like my body was once again decomposing. I played basketball once a week, but not really g...
-
Running Goal number one-finish a marathon June 12, 2010 Running Goal number two- finish a 50 miler October 21, 2010 Running Goal number thre...
1 comment:
that is so funny!~ I love it! thanks for letting us come to your house every year, it is tradition now:)
Post a Comment