Wednesday, September 30, 2009

5 Years

Time flies when you're having fun. Here are a few of our
engagement pictures and wedding pictures. I think I look
a little older and fatter now.
Being married and being a Dad is just great. April is the
best thing that ever happened to me. I have no idea where
I would be with out her. She is so great, I still can't believe
I was able to get her to marry me. I'm so lucky. Now we
have two wonderful kids that I cherish every minute with.
Yeah things get a little crazy sometimes but that's life. I
wouldn't trade it for anything.














7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Davey, not to be rude, but you are way fat right now, we were trying to think of the right way to break it to you, but since you already know, I'll just say it!!!! :) Congrats of 5 years, we love you two together, thanks for being our neighbors!!!!! Happy Anniversary:)

julianne orth said...

happy anniversary!

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! Happy Anniversary.
You are pretty fat.. Are you past 100 lbs. yet?

April said...

Davey you look PHAT! I LOVE YOU TOO BABE!! YOUR THE BEST XOXOX

James said...

Pretty phat. Happy 5 years.

Joe said...

Happy anniversary, 5 good years

Joe said...

Happy anniversary, 5 good years

LETS TALK SPANISH

via IFTTT