Sunday, October 26, 2008

Witches night out 2008

So Saturday we went to witches night out. For those of you who don't
know what this is, it is a huge event that gets bigger every year, it is mainly
for witches to dress up and dance and eat food and shop. It is tons of fun.
This is something that we look forward to every year. We left Zade and Daisy
with my mom, who took them to her ward halloween party.
This year we dressed up as Jack and Sally from the nightmare
before Christmas (Zades favorite show).
I had no idea that Jack was so popular. We took so many pictures
with all the witches. They were just lining up to take pictures with me
and sometimes April. It was tons of fun. Little kids would just come
up and stare at me until I would wave at them. They had a stage for
dancing that only the main witches could dance on but I made a run for
it and danced for a while. Everyone started screaming when I got up there.
It was tons of fun. I felt way too cool in that outfit.










Jack The Pumpkin King from Davey Orgill on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

OK too much fun!!!

James said...

Listen to the girls scream.

Sam and Josh said...

What great costumes. You kids look adorable.

Joanna said...

Yeah, I had no idea Jack was so popular with the witches. You and April did look pretty good together. We had a lot of fun too! Another successful witches night out.

Josh and Heather said...

First of all, your family picture always makes me chuckle...Daisy looks so happy about taking it. I loved your Halloween costumes. They were awesome! I can't believe how big Zade is getting, and he is talking so well. Its so cute.

LETS TALK SPANISH

via IFTTT